Friday, December 14, 2007

Prosess...progress?

I laid in my bed, for quite awhile. Then I tried laying on my sofa, Then it came. This slothful start is the beginning of most of my endeavors, Truman Capote said the he was completely a horizontal author, that he could not write unless he was laying down. I'm the same way. Once it hits, the inspiration for the idea that is, it's like a Mack truck. I got it! I know that it might not be fesabole or a good final result, but I know that it will lay down nice and work out well to be the path to absolution.

I worked through and deviseda clever method of shooting my self, whale walking. Then I executed this. I shot some insert shots then after. I got the sound booth and the nessasary equipment and recorded some audio. Wow! this was a brutal step in this project. What to say? I thought that a candid would be best. So I began to record, I would blabber on and on with mindless accounts of my life. I then listened to them. From this free talking, I bullet pointed what would be my narration.
I set out and uploaded my footage, thus far. DISAPPOINTMENT! My camera is not the newest thing around, but still it is not used nearly as much as the ones at the window. So I thought it would be okay to use. Not the case. When I imported the footage i was shocked that it was clipy and jumpy as none other. I watched the footage again on the camera, fine. WTF. So I got a camera from the window and made due with the footage and some inserts I gathered with the other camera and mixed it as well as I could. the blotched footage worked towards my original vision, as did the rest of the footage. I would like to revisit this next semester on my own time and make the movie I have wanted to for a long time. I am not fully sure as to how that will turn out but I have the ground work now in place to set that up.

No comments: